My next favorite costume of the day was my good family friend, Britton. Once again it was a sixth grader that impressed me. You might (not) remember him from an earlier Halloween posting...he was the gladiator. Although you might not fully understand his idea/costume you have to give him credit for creativity.
I attended a Halloween party tonight dressed really lame...I wore exactly what I wore to school except I added gold jewelry and cowboy boots. Sha-zam! I morphed into a country singer negotiating her newest contract (hence the random dressy business attire) perfect.
(Austin cut his hair recently so he decided that he HAD to be Samson after his eyes were gouged out)
I uploaded a few more pictures to my Picasa site from the party if you are interested.(http://picasaweb.google.com/WhittingtonMcLemore/FallIntoFall)
3 comments:
That is so hilarious...did you give extra credit for dressing up like you?!
We were at dinner with the Curby's last night and therefore didn't go to the party. Hope it was fun!
Austin is one of a kind... :)
Too much fun. Your sixth graders are impressive, I must say. Can't wait to join you all! Love ya.
Whitt that's too cute! I can't believe that she dressed like you!
Post a Comment