A student asked what Halloween was like in America and I thought you all might enjoy seeing what Hungarian Halloween looks like.
Halloween (well, trick or treating) is making its way to Hungary according to some Hungarian friends. However, Halloween is definitely celebrated and observed by the Americans here! Campus Crusade puts on a Fall Festival (complete with American candy) for Crusade families and their friends. Click on the album below to see how fun the festival was!
Halloween (well, trick or treating) is making its way to Hungary according to some Hungarian friends. However, Halloween is definitely celebrated and observed by the Americans here! Campus Crusade puts on a Fall Festival (complete with American candy) for Crusade families and their friends. Click on the album below to see how fun the festival was!
| Fall into Fall |
What is your favorite costume?
My personal favorite was a dad dressed up as a grandmother who scared over half of the kids at the festival. I am going to another Halloween party on Wednesday as a cowgirl so I'll try to get pictures of that for everyone to laugh at...

No comments:
Post a Comment