After a really long and hard day yesterday at school, God provided for me...through my crazy 6th graders. God's gift came in the form of...Geography Aerobics. Yes, Geography Aerobics. Why
not learn geographic features through dancing? 6th grade calmly walked into my class today asking for 80's music so they could show me what they learned in Geography. You better believe I did not hesitate to take out my computer and crank "Mr. Roboto" by Styx. I thought I was going to die. Please see for yourself by clicking on the album below.
You are NOT dreaming. 6th graders definitely do aerobic but significant movements to 80's music.
Your welcome, by the way, for this gift...
2 comments:
HI-LAR-I-OUS! I'm so glad you were cheered up by these fabulous kids with their endless energy. I can hardly wait.
YES!!!! So Austin is teaching them something! That was thoroughly entertaining. I was def laughing out loud when Reed and Susanna starting doing the "cowboy." Aren't the 6th graders just ridiculously awesome! I miss them! Did Austin show you the package I sent him for his B-day? Don't worry, you'll get one also. It only took 6 days to get there. Hungary's postal service has really stepped it up. I miss you girl!
Allison
Post a Comment