"Where am I?" definitely describes how I feel right now after my trans-Atlantic flight where I slept only an hour! I'm trying hard to make it to 9pm in Hungary but I've been dying to sleep since 10am!! I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it safely!!! I start New Staff Training tomorrow (I'm still new because I haven't been here a year) which should be a BLAST with jetlag. I know that I cut it close but I wanted to maximize my time in the South.
Please pray for the Yaikos. (a couple I met at Pre-Field training this summer) They are trying to get to Hungary before school starts...the problem is that they are missing the necessary support to make the move to Budapest. Pray that God would provide FAST so that they will not miss any school!
Of course...more to come!
Wednesday, August 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment