(from left to right Audrey (English Teacher), me, Kristen (1st and 2nd grade before the baby!), and Kevin (Math and who knows what else, I think Oliver's new best friend because they look alike)
I'm literally walking out the door of my room to get on a bus to fly back to Montgomery! I just wanted to give you all a visual of my new friends that I have talked about for two weeks (from PFO). They became my good friends because we will all be in Hungary together teaching at ICSB. Additional pictures can be found on my picasa website - http://picasaweb.google.com/WhittingtonMcLemore/PFO. See you all soon!
2 comments:
Hello new friend! Thanks for the pictures posting. Hope you made it back safely. Yes, tickets purchased and ready for the rest to follow.
(Insert funny "That's what she said" line)
Hey there, Whittington! Hope you are having a wonderful time with friends and family. Safe travels to you, dear! Miss you.
Post a Comment