Above is an album with pictures of a prank that was played on me last night/this morning. This morning I had to give my testimony in front of the entire staff at ICSB. As I walked into my class worried and nervous...I was stopped dead in my tracks. Someone had rearranged my classroom with my desk being in the center of the classroom. Yes, it was interesting but absolutely hysterical. It did the trick - I definitely was not nervous after that! Although the culprits have not confessed, Oliver has already "turned them in." I was supposed to share my testimony for 20 minutes but I only talked for 8 minutes. Yes, 8. I know some of you are surprised but I don't like to talk in front of people. Students don't count because they are younger than I am. So, the testimony did not go so well but it's over and that is what matters now!
Don't worry I am still teaching but I'm having a really good time getting to know people at the school.
Currently we are reading the Diary of Anne Frank in 8th grade, and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe in 6th grade. In 9th grade, we are finishing up studying the Constitution and start the Legislative branch on Monday. So, lots of learning and fun is happening at the International Christian School of Budapest!

No comments:
Post a Comment