Sunday, January 21
Another FUN Weekend
See ya! I'm still trying my best to learn Hungarian phrases but it still confuses me when people say "see ya" to me at the BEGINNING of a conversation. See ya means hello and ha-low means bye. It's very confusing to me. As always...my confusion could be worse and more embarrassing. You can check out the picture album above that is filled with pictures of my wonderful roomates. We spent A LOT of time together this weekend. We went to Soul Cafe which was amazing. We had a special dinner because Austin's (another history teacher)friend, Jonathan, flew in Saturday to student teach with Pam for the semester. They did not want to be in the picture, so they aren't included in this album. I have posted so many pictures of my roomates because some of you were worried that I didn't have friends! The Lord has been faithful to provide more for me than I could have imagined!! I actually attended college with one of my roomates. Please pray for me this week, I have to give my testimony in front of all the staff at school and I'm about throw up thinking about it RIGHT NOW. The blessed day is Thursday. Today I went to church which was great because it was very "American" but it made me miss my home church, Trinity, so much. That's all for now...thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment