Sunday, January 7

TOMORROW



0 days to go until the new semester begins. AHH. The album above includes only a couple of pictures of the classroom that Oliver and I share in the new building. We just finished decorating it tonight (it's 8:30pm here). I'm sure I'll have some GREAT stories from my first day at ICSB so I'll be sure to share. Tonight I'm putting Hungarian locks and keys "on notice" or on my bad list because every single time I unlock or lock something I get made fun of because I look like an idiot because EVERY lock is different. Yes. It sounds petty but it's gotten old. Once again I'm glad something like keys or light switches are the worst of my problems. See ya See ya. (How you say goodbye in Hungary)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good :)
How was your first day??
Mary Martha