Thursday, January 11

First Week!

I can hardly believe that I have not even been teaching a week here in Hungary. Although I am exhausted, the Lord is good and the weekend is almost here! I love my roomates, we are having a blast together - along with Pam and Oliver of course. I'll try to get a picture of all of "the crew" tomorrow night because we are going to celebrate the week at our American favorite...TGIFridays. They actually have TWO in Budapest alone. Pray for my flexibility. You have no idea how much God is pounding in my head my ever present need for more flexibility. BUT I did order my favorite cheese in hungarian at the market yesterday. I felt like an idiot. I said...fe-a kilo of trappista (or half a kilo of my favorite cheese that tastes like cheddar). It sounds simple but every time I open my mouth I speak Spanish. My brain thinks that all foreign languages are Spanish or something - quite embarrassing. The good thing is that I got the message across. I will try to get pictures of my class next week to share with you what my classes really look like! See ya. (actually how you say hello but I always use it wrong because it's confusing!)

No comments: