Tuesday, October 23

Lindsay and Whittington's Austrian Adventure

My friend Lindsay and I just returned from a quick visit to Salzburg, Austria. We had tons of fun (of course). Here are a couple of highs and lows of the trip:

High - spending time with Lindsay

Low - freaking out for about 15 minutes because we thought we missed our stop to get off the train to Salzburg (we were having too much fun visiting). I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack.

High - walking around Salzburg

Low - walking around Salzburg in historic snow, (the earliest snowfall they have ever had in Salzburg history) needless to say we were not prepared.

Low - getting lost on public transportation IN HUNGARY on our way home.

High - eating Italian for almost every meal - Austrians love their Italian!




Lindsay and Whittington's Fabulous Austrian Adventure

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Great shots, Whittington! Looks like a fah-reezing but fabulous time. Hope to see you soon.

Keri said...

Those pictures are amazing! How awesome that you can just hop on a train to Austria on a whim! Ok, I'm just a teensy weensy bit jealous. :)