Monday, June 11

Back!

It is officially summer! Exams are over and graded!! I am now in Montgomery for 2 weeks. At the end of June and beginning of July I will be attending Pre-Field Training in New York. Yes, Pre-Field training. Don't ask me why. Then I will be at the beach the month of July with my family and the triplets (my second family). Finally I will be back in Montgomery the first week in August. I will then fly back to Hungary to begin a new school year on August 7th. Wow. Pray for all of this crazy travel. I cannot wait to see all of you and catch up this summer!

Exams


Above is an album of a few pictures I took the last week of school during exams. A few of them include pictures of students dressed up. I actually gave them bonus points on their exam if they came dressed up. This is why I love middle school...they actually dressed up!

No comments: