First of all, thank you for all of your prayers and support. I am back in Hungary! I received my visa on Monday and flew out of Montgomery on Saturday morning. I arrived in Hungary Sunday morning and I most definitely was at school 24 hours later teaching! Please pray for jet lag, I'm so exhausted and confused. However, my students have been so understanding and patient with me! With less than 4 weeks left of school, the end is definitely in sight. Please pray for endurance for both teachers and students!
Today in 8th grade we finished reading "High Noon" which is a western screenplay. Can I just tell you how hysterical it was. Most of the students were clueless about western terminology AND they were not used to reading a screenplay so I definitely acted out part of the play. For example, firing from behind cover, drawing a gun, describing what the butt of a gun was as well as what spurs are, and the best...a shoot out. I wish you could have seen it. Absolutely hysterical. I should have been an actress...
Have I mentioned I love what I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment