Tuesday, April 10

Spring Break

8th Grade


I have created an album of my awesome eighth graders. The album includes several of the students acting out short stories or teaching the class. Enjoy!

Thanks to my wonderful mother, Oliver, Pam, and I travelled to Berlin, Germany over Spring Break with my mom. We had a great time. I don't think there was anything in Berlin that we did not see...You will see that when you check out the album below.

Spring Break - Berlin Style


Please pray for renewed patience, love, and energy for the last nine weeks of the school year. My friend, Jonathan Wilson, (he student taught for Pam) left about a week ago and is currently working with child soldiers in Africa - please pray for his safety in Uganda!

We are currently reading The Hobbit in eighth grade, several dramas in sixth grade, and I'm teaching about the governments of India and Japan in ninth grade. Wow!! Lots of fun over here at ICSB.

I know I have said this plenty of times but I cannot wait to see all of you this summer when I return to the states to raise support and relax! I think that's all for now...I will try to be more diligent and consistent in my further blog posts!!

1 comment:

Mary T. said...

Ting, I love the picture of the building and your caption with the words "WWII and Michael Jackson" in the same sentence! :)
Mary t.