Sunday, February 4

These are a few of my favorite things...

I decided to devote today to capturing my favorites in Hungary. Here’s the top ten list…
10. Pepsi Light – although I’ve always been a Coca Cola fan, it tastes funny…
9. Kulocs – a pastry like Hungarian treat that kind of tastes like a doughnut. A NEW favorite.
8. Buda Castle – My favorite place (besides the Coffee Company)
7. The McLemore family in Budapest – Oliver and Pam
6. Tuesdays and Fridays – I only teach 2 classes until 11am! The rest of my day is FREE.
5. All the students – they are so funny and EAGER to talk ALL the time
4. Teaching 6th grade – they are hysterical! They love to sing and generally just make me laugh.
3. Going on adventures with the group – Sara, Allison, Jonathan, and Austin
2. Hanging out with my roommates and fellow teachers – Sara and Allison
1. The Coffee Company in the heart of Budapest where I hang out or grade papers with an oreo milkshake AND a white mocha.

This album includes pictures of my favorites - Enjoy!

No comments: