Tuesday, October 3

No Distrust Made Him Waver

I am once again reminded of how little faith I truly have. Support raising has gone easier than I anticipated but at the same time has proven to be very difficult. As you all know, I don't do well with the unknown. However, my whole future in a sense is unknown. Pretty scary stuff. Please pray that people will give (support) based on God's will and pray that I will want God's will, not my own. The verse below is my new verse to claim. A true friend challenged me to memorize and apply its promises to my life DAILY. I'm working on it Lindsay. My time at Hoover High School, my first student teaching placement, is almost over. Please continue to pray for support and my preparation for Budapest - emotionally, academically, and spiritually.

"No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised."
Romans 4:20-21

No comments: