Welcome to my Blog! I am planning on updating this periodically before and after I'm in Budapest to keep everyone updated while not clogging everyone's mailboxes! Currently, I'm raising support and getting ready to leave in December or the first of January to teach at the International Christian School of Budapest. AHH! Also during the next few months I'll be doing my student teaching at Hoover High and Bumpus Middle School and graduating. I'm trying not to be overwhelmed. Pray for patience through COUNTLESS hurdles before I can leave the US!
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!'"
Isaiah 6:8
2 comments:
Whittington! Emily and I went to ICS of Singapore!! I think that must be the same organization!! That is so cool!! And my sister-in-laws parents are missionaries in Budapest...maybe you could meet! :)
-betsy- (i couldnt get that to work somehow)
Post a Comment